- Feature: Sparkle updates except for users of the MAS version of RapidWeaver.
- Bugfix: The long, outstanding, annoying backspace behaviour is now finally corrected. Sorry about that! :)
- Bugfix: A couple of crashes related to when the active document was closed in RapidWeaver where a @stash page had been used.
- Bugfix: Fixed compatibility with RapidWeaver 4.2.2.
- Bugfix: Page notes now works as they should in RW4.x.
- Bugfix: The @stash inspector is now correctly repositioned.
- Feature: "Smart tags"
- Feature: @stash export errors are now logged in a new "Errors" tab.
- Feature: Growl support for the export errors.
- Feature: The splitviews can be collapsed to increase the visible area for one part.
- Feature: Support for RW 4.0.
- Bugfix: Added resize handling of the splitviews. Right-clicking on an item in the sourcelist now selects the item if it wasn't selected before.
- Bugfix: Replaced the regexp engine.
- Bugfix: Grouping items together could cause a crash.
- Right-clicking on an item in the sourcelist now selects the item if it wasn't selected before.
- The right-hand part of the main view now has a splitview so you can resize the comment/code fields to suite your needs.
- Automatic sorting of the items is now an option that can be disabled. This means that you can now manually reorder the items as you wish.
- Pages using a @stash tag are now marked as changed if the item is changed.
- Upload selected items to the webserver.
- Sourcelist now shows number of items in each folder.
- Context menu added to the sourcelist.
- New @stash inspector.
- Improved dragging from the inspector.
- "Stash" support folder added in the RapidWeaver support folder.
- Key-masks added to the export and import buttons.
- Page notes.
- Initial release.