- Bugfix: Fixed a memoryleak.
- Bugfix: The ‘Import style’ menu option did not work and no error was shown.
- Bugfix: Changing the ‘Desc’ tab in existing projects did not mark the page as changed.
- Bugfix: The TOC location setting is now disabled when ‘Hide TOC output’ is selected.
- The bundled Tabifier style has been updated.
- Support for RapidWeavers internal linkpanel, i.e. link directly to a FlexibleList item from the linkpanel (requires that TOC is enabled).
- Remove TOC from the generated HTML code when TOC is activated. This is useful when you want to link to items using the linkpanel (see previous feature) but don’t want a visible TOC.
- New style menu in the settings that gives you quick and easy access to all installed styles.
- New ”Install style” menu option that will copy a selected FlexibleList style into the FlexibleList support folder.
- Added support for cancelExport.
- Added a "Description" tab in the setup for adding information about the style.
- Moved the CSS & HTML tabs into a new tab "Advanced".
- Added a "Header" tab on the "Advanced" tab so that the style can add information to the page header.
- Added a new variable %flasset(name)% that will insert the path to the named FlexibleList asset.
- Copy & Paste now works in the tableview, including drag-copy.
- Drag & drop between projects is now supported incl. multiple items.
- The splitview can be collapsed if needed if you need more room for the list or the item content.
- Bugfix: The item textview is now editable only when an item is selected.
- Bugfix: Added min/max limits for resizing the splitview.
- A few minor fixes so that FlexibleList plays
nice with Blocks (requires Blocks >= 3.1.1).
Depending on how you create your style(s) more than
one FlexibleList page can be imported into the same
Blocks page without validation/functionality
Note: Fully styled subpages does not work. See user manual for a workaround.
- Sorting the items by their content in ascending/descending order is now possible by clicking the header.
- The 'Default.flstyle' style file in the support folder is now redundant and can be deleted.
- Bundled the "Tabifier" style on the dmg.
- Bugfix: Drag&drop in the tableview now works in Panther.
- Bugfix: Changing the content of an existing item did not mark the page as changed.
- Bugfix: A few minor IE related fixes in the default style.
- Added a new wrapper control. It is now possible to specify if the items name should be wrapped or not. Previously it was only possible to show/hide the items name.
- Sorting the items by their name in ascending/descending order is now possible by clicking the header.
- Bundled the "smooth scrolling" snippets provided by Ed Brenner on the dmg.
- Bugfix: Disabled item was still present in the TOC.
- Bugfix: A link added from the linkpanel was not always saved.
- Bugfix: Page links was not correctly generated when subpages was used.
- Initial release.