- Added new arguments to option '-g' to control if
progress information should be printed or not.
- Added option '-c' which enables caching of
systemsectors to speed up communication.
- Enabled support for direct disk access in
- Added constant for changing the name of the default
- Added command 'free' to print disk usage.
- Option '-s' has been enhanced so it is now possible
to use more than one command together with this
- Added new option '-g' which is special adaptations
to printouts/input for a gui (includes '-s').
- Special printouts with option '-g' added to
commands, 'dir', 'put', 'plget', 'pldir'.
- Removed some unwanted printouts with option
- Improved the yadl-file handling. Now you have to
create the file first and then format the file before
you can use it.
- Bugfix in checking number of arguments with option
- Increased some timeouts in the USB interface,
similar to the changes I made in the USB-DLL for MMC
- Improved calculating the 'start_offset' by skipping
some "strange" LAME padding frames at the beginning of
an mp3file which causes "blips" in the VS1001.
- Bugfix in 'yadl_backup' for big endian cpu's.
- Fixed wrong masking of 'start_offset' in
- Added generic file upload function controlled by an
- Added relocation of equalizer when extending
- Bugfix in 'put-natchar' for y3/u.
- Added option to not dump playlist in command
- Added command 'put-colorchar' for uploading
character set for yampp3/u with color lcd.
- Changed 'load_file' to not exit if file is not
found, instead it returns a null pointer.
- Rewrote 'pack-color-bmp' to not use a fixed number
of bitmaps so that it is future compatible ;-)
- Fixed calculation of free clusters in
- Fixed 'put-natchar' so that it is compatible with
- 'put-color-bmp' can now be forced to extend
wasteland if last FAT is marked invalid.
- Added automatic expansion of wasteland when
uploading a binfile to wasteland (useful for yampp-7
with color lcd).
- Changed 'pack-color-bmp' to be a normal
- Moved the mp3frame parsing into a separate part so
that it will be easier to extend it in the future.
- When uploading a song that is already present and
'-o' is not used, ylink no longer aborts the
- Made the source compatible with Mac OS X.
- Added transfer speed measuring for put/get.
- Added support for multiple DLL's in Windows.
- Added support for using ylink against a YADL-file
in U*ix instead of a physical yampp player.
- Added two new commands 'backup' and 'restore'.
- Changed ID3 library since the current library
"sucked" :( The new library has better support for
ID3v2 tags, and should support all available ID3v2
- Fixed code to fully work with Cygwin again.
- A couple of minor bugfixes.
- Improved the *nix transport layer.
- Added support for inverting b/w logo.
- Implemented updated firmware size check for *nix
(Windows need to have an updated DLL for this
- Changed to fixed revision.
- Added support for player logo, both 84x32 and
- Added support for national characters.
- Added support for uploading color bitmaps.
- Added support for creating color bin-file.
- Made a minor change to the mp3frame counting.
- Added reading from stdin for some commands and some
specially formatted printouts.
- Added possibility to specify number of songbase
entries when formatting the disk.
- Added displaying of 'next playlist' in
- Improved the detection of VBR mp3's.
- Added a compile-time configurable warning when
uploading a song with too many consequtive frames with
a bitrate > 224 kbit (default).
- Fixed bug when ylink was unable to extract
artist/title info from the file.
- Added retries when issuing 'x_enter_link' and when
reading the rootsector. Now the original DLL should
work much better.
- Fixed playtime calculation of MPEG 2 & 2.5
mp3's. (Thanks to Uli for providing me with a nice
- Added missing VC++ projectfiles to release
- Added 'pldir' command to list all playlists.
- Fixed playlist parsing to also exclude CR for
- Fixed a bug in the id3v2 library. Wrong return code
was given if no ID3v2 tag was present.
- General code-cleanup.
- Added bitrate info when dumping songbase.
- Fixed another bug when checking if song
- Rewrote the function that checks if a song exists
so that it is possible to easily check more things if
- Added missing check if no artist/title info was
extracted from the file.
- Fixed bug when checking if song exists.
- Added mp3frame parsing for bitrate, play_time and
start_offset. (Works for both CBR & VBR since all
frames are scanned).
- Fixed bug when zero-terminating the artist/title
strings for ID3v2 tags.
- Added firmware size check.
- Added VC++ project for ylink.
- Changed the transport part of ylink so that it uses
the same interface as the Windows DLLs. If the
'original' DLLs from YamppLink are used some functions
- Added check if song already exists on player.
- Added parsing of ID3v1 and ID3v2.3 tags to ylink.
- Fixes for yampp-3.
- USB_BUFFERINFO no longer used to get sector
- Sector size fixed to 512 bytes.
- Modification to read playlists with no forward