Frequently asked questions
- Q: Is @stash compatible with RapidWeaver 4.0?
- Q: I made a minor change to one item but it doesn't show when I import it on a page
- Q: How does @stash appear in my project.
@stash appears as a pagestyle plugin in RapidWeaver even though it is not actually a page that will be published and visible on your website. By default it will be “disabled” so it will not end up being published. If you have selected to upload a few items the @stash page will be enabled but “hidden”. There are though a few times when it may end up visible:
- You have made it your “Home page”. This page cannot be disabled/hidden in RapidWeaver.
- You have enabled the @stash page manually. It will remain enabled util you click on the page again in the page list in RapidWeaver.