Tabifier – ett stilexempel för flexiblelist

[lang_en]I have started to put some example styles for FlexibleList on my website to show you what you can do with this plugin besides using the default style. The examples are/will be available on the FlexibleList example page.

First out is ”Tabifier”…use of a javascript that creates a ”tabbed” interface, ready to have it’s looks modified by you.

It’s very easy to use, you import the .flstyle file into your FlexibleList page and add the javascript to that page in the page inspector. The javascript creates the ”tabbed” look and you manage the content/name of the tabs with the items in your FlexibleList.[/lang_en]
[lang_sv]Jag har börjat sätta ihop lite exempel på stilar för FlexibleList på min hemsida för att visa vad du kan göra med det här plugin:et utöver den stil som medföljer. Exemplen finns på den här sidan.

Först ut är ”Tabifier”…där jag använder ett lättanvänt javascript som skapar en sida med ”flikar”, som är redo att modifieras av dig.

Det är väldigt enkelt att använda, importera .flstyle filen i din FlexibleList sida och lägg till javaskriptet på den sidan i RapidWeavers ”page inspector”. Javaskriptet sköter om att skapa ”flikarna” och du sköter om innehållet/namnet på flikarna med objekten i FlexibleList.[/lang_sv]

No comments

FlexibleList v1.0.1

There were a few irritating bugs in FlexibleList v1.0 that slipped through the net during test. These have now been corrected and I also added some minor features. The changes are reflected in the online/bundled user manual so be sure to check it out.

Changes in v1.0.1:

  • Added a new wrapper control. It is now possible to specify if the items name should be wrapped or not. Previously it was only possible to show/hide the items name.
  • Sorting the items by name in ascending/descending order is now possible by clicking the header.
  • Bundled the ”smooth scrolling” snippets provided by Ed Brenner on the dmg.
  • Bugfix: Disabled item was still present in the TOC.
  • Bugfix: A link added from the linkpanel was not always saved.
  • Bugfix: Page links was not correctly generated when subpages was used.

Go grab the update now!

No comments